Booking Enquiry

We are happy to answer any queries you have.

You can contact us at:
 
p: +64 6 834 2908
f: +64 6 834 2903
m: 021 055 6805
Or, complete the booking enquiry below.

Contact Details
* indicates required fields
first name: *
last name: *
street address:
suburb:
postcode:
country:
email: *
phone number: *
fax number:
enquiry/comments:
Booking Details
I am interested in staying during the following time period:
arrive:
depart:
number of nights:
number of adults:
 

 

On receipt of your booking enquiry we will contact you to confirm availability. We will require a 25% deposit of the total stay payable by cheque or credit card to confirm the booking. Cancellation: As a small business cancellation will have a significant affect on us. 25% will be charged for any reservation cancelled within 30 days of the expected date of arrival. A 50% charge will be made for any accommodation cancelled within 7 days of expected arrival and 100% for no-shows. The penalties do not apply if we are able to replace the booking.

 

home | about us | luxury accommodation | rates | booking enquiry | how to find us | sitemap